HUBUNGAN EFEKTIVITAS KOMUNIKASI INTERPERSONAL DENGAN KONFLIK KERJA PADA PT. BANK RAKYAT INDONESIA (PERSERO) Tbk CABANG CIREBON

Sofiana, R. Vivi (2006) HUBUNGAN EFEKTIVITAS KOMUNIKASI INTERPERSONAL DENGAN KONFLIK KERJA PADA PT. BANK RAKYAT INDONESIA (PERSERO) Tbk CABANG CIREBON. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_EFEKTIVITAS_KOMUNIKASI_INTERPERSONALDENGAN_KONFLIK_KERJA_PADA_PT.pdf

Download (59kB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to determine how the relationship between the effectiveness of interpersonal communication with labor conflict on employees of PT. Bank people Indonesi (Persero) Tbk. Kartini Cirebon Branch. The effectiveness of communication is an activity of a person in the process of delivery and acceptance or a message that can be understood fully by providing feedback to each other so that they can influence the cognitive, affective, conative resulting in more steady and clear social relationships that occur. Conflict work is the existence of contradictions, discrepancies and discomfort felt by employees due to the different principles, goals, task dependence, and confidence to be achieved and the treatment of co-workers. The subjects of this study are employees of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Cirebon Branch, amounting to 44 people. Subsequently, the whole subject is to be samples in this study with a total sampling technique. Data collection techniques used is to scale the scale of the effectiveness of interpersonal communication and conflict-scale work. In this research, get the result that the r value of -0.074 and P of 0.632, which means there is a negative relationship between the effectiveness of interpersonal communication with labor conflicts. Of the 44 respondents there were 27 employees or as many as 61% having a high communication effectiveness and 17 employees or as many as 39% have low communication effectiveness. While the conflict to the work of 44 employees there were 21 employees or as many as 48% experiencing high work conflict and 23 employees or as many as 52% have low labor conflict. The effectiveness of interpersonal communication effectively contribute 0.54% of the labor conflict, while the remaining 99.46% is caused by other factors not examined.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 18 Jul 2012 04:51
Last Modified: 18 Jul 2012 04:51
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/12359

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item