HUBUNGAN ANTARA BEBAN KERJA DENGAN KOMITMEN KARYAWAN PADA ORGANISASI

KUSDINAH, RADITYAS TATIH (2006) HUBUNGAN ANTARA BEBAN KERJA DENGAN KOMITMEN KARYAWAN PADA ORGANISASI. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_BEBAN_KERJADENGAN_KOMITMEN_KARYAWANPADA_ORGANISASI.pdf

Download (90kB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to determine the relationship between work load with employee commitment to the organization. The hypothesis posed is no relationship between work load with employee commitment to the organization. The subject of the research staff of the assembly line production innerpart PT Yuan-Mojokerto Teai Indonesia with a sample of 50 persons. The method of taking the sample using purposive sampling technique. Data obtained by using a measuring instrument (1) workload scale, (2) organizational commitment scale. Test the validity of using the product moment correlation, and index of validity for (1) workload scale of 0.2071 s / d 0.6934 and (2) organizational commitment scale of 0.2202 s / d 0.7991. Data were analyzed with Product Moment correlation analysis method. Results of analysis found a correlation coefficient (r) equal to -0.743 and p = 0.000. The contribution amount effective 55.2% (coefficient determinan/r2 = 0.552), while the remaining 44.8% influenced by other factors not examined. Based on the research, known there is a negative and significant relationship between work load with employee commitment to organization, meaning that the higher the employee's workload, the commitment to the organization will be getting lower. Vice versa, the lower the workload of the commitment to the organization's employees will be higher. Advised on the company if you want to get high organizational commitment to employees, the needs and desires of employees to be met, then the employee needs and desires must be fulfilled, especially in terms of employment conditions such as excessive workloads. Because in general, if a person faced with the demands of work that goes beyond the individual capabilities, it can be said that individual experience high-pressure jobs. And employees who have a low commitment to the organization to be more actively involved, more power to develop innovation and creativity in organizational activities and devote themselves more to an organization. Employees should pay more attention to body condition, health, mental and must have a sense of belonging to the company.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 17 Jul 2012 03:48
Last Modified: 17 Jul 2012 03:48
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/12260

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item