HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI PENGEMBANGAN KARIER DENGAN KOMITMEN KARYAWAN PADA ORGANISASI

Suhartini, Suhartini (2006) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI PENGEMBANGAN KARIER DENGAN KOMITMEN KARYAWAN PADA ORGANISASI. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_PERSEPSI_PENGEMBANGANKARIER_DENGAN_KOMITMEN_KARYAWAN_PADAORGANISASI.pdf

Download (58kB) | Preview

Abstract

Someone assess what they want to give to the job and what he wants from his job through the perception of career development. As a result, a clear advantage for employees is satisfaction, personal development, and quality of work life. As for the company to increase the level of productivity, creativity, and effectiveness of long-term because the company will be strengthened with cadres of employees who feel attached and have a high commitment. The purpose of this study is to investigate the relationship between perception of career development with the commitment of employees in the organization. The hypothesis posed is no significant relationship between perception of career development with the commitment of employees in the organization. The study was conducted on December 20 to 27 April 2006. Subjects were employees of PT Telkom Branch Lamongan as much as 33 people. Data obtained using (1) scale and the perception of career development (2) organizational commitment scale. Test the validity of using total item correlation test. Validity index for the perception scale from 0.2331 to 0.6333 for career development and organizational commitment scale of .2071 to .7953. Results of data analysis using product moment correlation test showed r = 0.964, p <0.01 at 1% significance level, the effective contribution of research by 92.9% while the remaining 7.1% are influenced by variables not studied. Based on research results have a significant positive relationship between perception of career development with the commitment of employees in the organization, meaning that the employees who have a positive perception of career development then found a high organizational commitment, in contrast to employees who have negative perceptions of career development will be found low organizational commitment . With the conclusion that there are suggested to the employees should be able to form views on career development becomes more positive

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 16 Jul 2012 09:10
Last Modified: 16 Jul 2012 09:10
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/12218

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item