UMM Institutional Repository


Suhartini, Titin (2006) HUBUNGAN PENYESUAIAN DIRI DENGAN KESEPIANPADA REMAJA. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.


Download (87kB) | Preview


Adolescence is a period which is too difficult and confusing. At this time the teenager demanded to be able to adjust to the environment. Failure in adjusting to the adolescent can cause teenagers declined in their social life. Social rejection suffered by adolescents lead to the emergence of a sense of loneliness (Bruno, 2000). Therefore, researchers wanted to know the relationship adjustments with loneliness in adolescents. This research is a non-experimental research using quantitative approaches through correlational design that aims to determine the relationship adjustments with loneliness in adolescents. The research was conducted at SMU Lab. UM, and a sample of 79 students. Sampling technique using cluster random sampling technique. Data collection methods using two scales of self-adjustment scale and the scale of loneliness. Methods of data analysis using the analysis of Karl Pearson Product Moment. The result of data processing with Product Moment correlation analysis found a correlation coefficient (r) = - 0.565 p = 0.000 and opportunities errata (p) <0.05. So can dismpulkan that there is a very significant negative relationship between conformance with loneliness in adolescents, which means the better the adjustment, the lower one's loneliness and vice versa the less good adjustment, the higher loneliness. The effective contribution to the lonely self-adjustment of 31.9% this means that the remaining 68.1% is influenced by factors other than adjustment

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology (73201)
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 16 Jul 2012 08:45
Last Modified: 16 Jul 2012 08:45

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at] - Website : - Online Catalog : - Repository :

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo