HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEMATANGAN EMOSI DENGAN KEMAMPUAN PROBLEM SOLVING PADA KARYAWAN

Sushanti, Eka (2006) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEMATANGAN EMOSI DENGAN KEMAMPUAN PROBLEM SOLVING PADA KARYAWAN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_KEMATANGAN_EMOSI_DENGANKEMAMPUAN_PROBLEM_SOLVING_PADA_KARYAWAN.pdf

Download (57kB) | Preview

Abstract

Problem solving ability is a business that requires someone to think to solve the problems it faces with a process or systematic measures so as to properly resolve the issue. While the emotional maturity is a condition of feeling or reaction to feelings that exist in a person, where he was able to express it in accordance with the surrounding circumstances or situation. The study was a correlational study that aims to aims to know the relationship between emotional maturity with problem solving skills in employees. Population and sample in this study were employees of Pertamina Balikpapan Processing Unit V which resides in the refinery environment. The study population numbered 558 persons and the study sample numbered 80 people. The sampling technique used is purposional sampling technique. In this study, researchers used a try out pure. Results from the try-out scale of emotional maturity is obtained 42 valid from 50 aitem items are presented, whereas on the scale of problem solving skills acquired 32 items from 40 aitem valid. The results showed 34 subjects (42.6%) had a high problem solving ability and 46 subjects (57.5%) had low problem solving ability. It also obtained the result that 43 subjects (53, 75%) had a high emotional maturity and 37 subjects (46.25%) have low emotional maturity. Results of data analysis known that there is a very significant positive relationship between emotional maturity with the ability of problem solving shown by the correlation coefficient r = 0.558 and p = 0.00. from here it can be seen bhwa emotional maturity to provide effective contribution amounting to 31.10% (r2 = 0.311) on the ability of problem solving, while the rest equal to 68.90% influenced by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 16 Jul 2012 05:30
Last Modified: 16 Jul 2012 05:30
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/12144

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item