HUBUNGAN KONSEP DIRI MUSLIMAH DENGAN INTENSI MEMAKAI JILBAB PADA MAHASISWI UNISMA

Ikawati, Tri (2006) HUBUNGAN KONSEP DIRI MUSLIMAH DENGAN INTENSI MEMAKAI JILBAB PADA MAHASISWI UNISMA. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_KONSEP_DIRI_MUSLIMAH_DENGAN_INTENSIMEMAKAI_JILBAB_PADA_MAHASISWI_UNISMA.pdf

Download (61kB) | Preview

Abstract

Wearing the hijab / veil increasingly widespread in many circles, starting a trend of women hijab muslimah.Bersamaan with the excitement of the extent of wearing the hijab, there are also the women / teens that are still not wearing Muslim headscarves. This is because the destructive thoughts Muslim youth more intense with the emergence of a diverse fashion clothing and the style and variety. The phenomenon is easy to see that there are phenomena at the Islamic University of Malang (UNISMA). In college there are many students who do not wear hijab. Based on interviews with researchers do some Muslim women at the university found varied results, such as the reasons are too young if you have to wear a headscarf, was not hanging out and not look pretty, etc.. This phenomenon is a sign that the weakness of Muslim self-concept in question. Stable self-concept typically increases during the period of adolescence. But at the age of 16-18 years is a period full of Storm and Stress. So at the age of 18 individuals have a more consistent self-concept. The concept of self as an understanding of existence itself, are all factors that also influence the formation of behavior in adolescents. Self-concept is also seen as internal factors, which reinforce the effects of external factors in developing behavior in adolescents. Thus the concept of self as a basic personality is also one factor that determines how the attitude of a teenager. Will it be someone who has the intention (intention) to bring deviant behavior or not, in this case the intention (intention) in Muslim women wear the hijab for adolescents. This study aims to examine the relationship between self-concept with the intention of Muslim women wearing headscarves on the students UNISMA. The hypothesis proposed a positive relationship exists between self concept with the intention of Muslim women wearing headscarves. The research subject is taken in accordance with the prescribed criteria of student UNISMA age 18 and over. By using sampling techniques exidental obtained sample of 70 female students. Method of data collection by using (1) self-concept scale muslimah (2) the intention scale wearing a headscarf. Validity and Reliability of using the product moment formula that uses a computer program SPSS for Windows version 10, obtained a correlation (r) = 0.656 and P = 0.000. As well as having the effect of 43.03% (r2 = 0.4303), while the remaining 56.97% is caused by other factors not examined. From the results of these calculations, the research hypothesis is accepted. It can be concluded that there is a very significant relationship between self-concept with the intention of wearing Muslim headscarves.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 13 Jul 2012 10:02
Last Modified: 13 Jul 2012 10:02
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/11996

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item