HUBUNGAN DUKUNGAN SOSIAL ORANG TUADENGAN BURNOUT SISWA SEKOLAH SEPAK BOLA Studi di Sekolah Sepak Bola Universitas Brawijaya ‘82 Malang

Tyas, Tri Wahyuning (2006) HUBUNGAN DUKUNGAN SOSIAL ORANG TUADENGAN BURNOUT SISWA SEKOLAH SEPAK BOLA Studi di Sekolah Sepak Bola Universitas Brawijaya ‘82 Malang. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_DUKUNGAN_SOSIAL_ORANG_TUADENGAN_BURNOUT_SISWA_SEKOLAH_SEPAK_BOLAStudi_di_Sekolah_Sepak_Bola_Universitas_Brawijaya.pdf

Download (107kB) | Preview

Abstract

School soccer is considered an institution outside of formal education to learn to acquire specialist knowledge of football sports games that include physical aspects, techniques, tactics and mental. School students will be fostered through regular exercises. During supervised they can experience burnout. One factor is because of the many exercises, plus their age who are relatively young. They must wait for their target age is enough to really become an athlete, so this can trigger them became saturated. Another factor that can lead to burnout for them is the environment, namely the pressure that comes from parents, coaches and themselves. Santrock states that a parent is an important role in the sports program of children and adolescents. As a teenager, they still tend to require reliance on older people to gain a sense of security from the problems they face. This shows that the importance of parent role as providing support for them in giving a sense of security from the problems they face and in this case is the condition of burnout experienced by soccer school students. In this study using a quantitative approach by using independent variables: social support of parents and dependent variables: burnout. The purpose of this study was to determine the relationship of social support for parents with student burnout SSB. The sample in this study is to use a purposive sampling design of 75 students. Research instrument used in the form of parental social support scale and the scale of burnout. Analysis of the data used are product moment analysis. From the research that has been conducted by researchers, the proposed initial hypothesis is proven, that there is a very significant negative relationship between social support for parents with soccer school student burnout (r = -0368, p = 0.001). This means that parents of high social support will be followed by the low burnout vice versa low parental social support will be followed by the high burnout. The effective contribution of social support parents of student burnout SSB was 13.5% and the remaining 86.5% are influenced by other variables not studied.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 12 Jul 2012 07:49
Last Modified: 12 Jul 2012 07:49
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/11953

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item