UMM Institutional Repository


Zurniawati, Devi (2009) HUBUNGAN ANTARA BRAND IMAGE MOBIL DENGAN INTENSI MEMBELI. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.


Download (54kB) | Preview


Car is one of equipment of transportation to assist having mobility. In this globalization era besides motorbike, have been many publics using car as supporting facilities for transportation. Now plenty (of) producer otomotif offering assorted of car with a real having immeasurable brand. This car consumer has tendency with madness one of certain car brand. With presents it is assorted is car brand, every consumer has depiction or image which is different either negative or positive in each brand. With existence of an the imagery, it is of course emerges an intention (intension) is tending to leads the forming of behavior of buy one certain car brands. Done this research to know relation between brand image car with intension buys. This research is quantitative research. Population in this research is all employee is working for PT. Creature Means Sinatria Surabaya which amounts to 55 mans, what taken with sampling total technique. While, data collecting method applied is scale, there is 2 scale applied that is scale brand image car and intension scale buys compiled by researcher x'self, for data analysis method by using technique Product Moment from Karl Pearson assisted with computer program SPSS 13. From data analysis which has been done got [by] result that ( r = 0,656 ; p = 0,001) hence inferential there is a real positive relationship signifikan between brand image car with intension buys, this thing means that when brand image car owned by positive consumer, hence intension buys high car, and if(when brand image car owned by negativity consumer, hence intension buys is low also. From this research got variable determinant coefficient (r2) 0,430 with the meaning effective contribution of brand image car to intension buys is equal to 43%, and the rest equal to 57% influenced by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology (73201)
Depositing User: Anggit Aldila
Date Deposited: 11 Jul 2012 06:08
Last Modified: 11 Jul 2012 06:08

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at] - Website : - Online Catalog : - Repository :

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo