UMM Institutional Repository


YULIASTUTIK, CHUSNUL (2009) PENGARUH TERPAAN ISI PESAN MAJALAH GADIS TERHADAP GAYA HIDUP REMAJA (Studi pada remaja putri di SMA TAMANSISWA Malang). Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.


Download (53kB) | Preview


Keywords: stresses the contents of the message the magazine, teen lifestyle Lifestyle adolescents is a phenomenon that is very necessary to be observed. Adolescent lifestyle can be interpreted as a mimic and consumptive lifestyles. Teens can emulate the style of anyone they think is good and in accordance with their character. Teenagers can only buy products that they think deserve to be bought. The goal is that they can be practically hanging out or not outdated or out of style. One of the factors that affect their lifestyle is a magazine girl. Magazine teen girl magazine was first published in Indonesia since 1973 and pernerbitannya dikhusukan for young girls. Girl's much-loved by readers because of its content columns much more accurate review on matters relating to the world of teenage girls. Magazine info Girls extensively covered fashion / fashion, beauty, and health needs of young women today And this is characteristic of Girl magazine. This research was conducted in high school Tamansiswa Malang. The populations are those who know, love, and never read the magazine girl. Based on the above background that the problem can be formulated Does exposure to the contents of her magazine's effect on teenage lifestyle and if any effect, how much influence. The theory used in this study is Hypordemic Needle. In this theory explained that the media work like a bullet that dibidikan towards the target. Target / audience by a bullet to be passive and did not show rejection. Then the target will feel the impact or effect of these shots This research is a survey with the type of research is associative. The population in this study were class II high school girls Tamansiswa Malang. The total population of 147 people, using the Slovin formula obtained sample size of 60 persons. As for the sample collection technique using the Proportionate random sampling that sample in which the members of heterogeneous and stratified proportionately. Data collection in this study menngunakan questionnaire, interview, and documentation. to know the effect of independent variables (exposure to the contents of the magazine's Girl) on the dependent variable (adolescent lifestyle) using simple linear regression, the regression results obtained tcount of 32.534 with a significant 5%, while ttable 2,000. The mean value tcount ttable which means exposure variable message content Girl magazine has an influence on adolescent lifestyle variables. And hypothesis states rejected Hi Ho accepted. Please also note the correlation coefficient (r) of 0.974, which means based on the tables provide guidelines for interpretation of correlation coefficient the relationship between exposure variable message content is a strong Girl magazine, while the value of determination (r2) of 0.948, which means that the contribution variable message content exposure Girl magazine amounted to 94.8%, while the remaining 5.2% due to the other variables beyond this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HQ The family. Marriage. Woman
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Science (70201)
Depositing User: Anggit Aldila
Date Deposited: 10 Jul 2012 06:31
Last Modified: 10 Jul 2012 06:31

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at] - Website : - Online Catalog : - Repository :

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo