UMM Institutional Repository


Kumbasari, Amalia (2009) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEMATANGAN EMOSI DENGAN GAYA HIDUP KONSUMTIF PADA REMAJA. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.


Download (55kB) | Preview


This research aimed at expressing relations between the maturity of emotions and the consumptive lifestyle to the adolescent. This research was carried out because of the number of phenomena that happened in the community, especially to the adolescent who became more unrealistic in thinking or taking the decision in buying and consuming something in order to fills the style of his life. It was hoped this research had the benefit for science in a teoritik manner and practical, that is could give the thinking contribution that was positive for development knowledge of psychology knowledge, especially to the field of knowledge of industrial psychology and organisai and was expected to be able to give the information contribution also for the adolescents to help them in order to be able to behave the opinion and was not in a life style consumptive. The consumptive lifestyle was the behaviour someone who was pointed out in the activity, the interest, and the opinion excessively, that was identified by means of buying and consuming the actual thing not all that was needed. Whereas the maturity of emotions was a capacity someone in saying, controlling and controlling his emotions exactly and by means of that more could be received, as the form of the maturity from the aspect of emotional someone that never again vacillate by the native motive. This research plan was the plan of the non experiment research. Whereas the population that was used was the adolescent was 13-21 available years in the unfortunate city old. As for the taking method of the sample that was used that is technically purposive sampling, with the number of samples 100 people. Whereas the method of the data collection in this research was by using the scale with the scale kind likert. Technically the analysis of the data that was used in this research was the correlation product moment. However before carrying out the research, before the researcher did try out. The result from try out the scale of the maturity of emotions was received 29 item valid from 32 item that was served, whereas the scale of the consumptive lifestyle was received 21 item valid from 24 item that was served. Was based on results of the analysis of the data that was received, it was known the value of the correlation coefficient (r counted) = -0.387 and thought (P) = 0.000. This was significant that there is negative relations that were very significant between the maturity of emotions and the consumptive lifestyle. This means that if the maturity of emotions of the tall adolescent, then will be followed with the low consumptive lifestyle. And on the other hand, if the maturity of low emotions, then will be followed with the high consumptive lifestyle. Whereas the maturity of emotions gave the contribution that was effective with the determinant coefficient of r2 = 0.15 (15%) towards the consumptive lifestyle, whereas the rest of them of 85 % was influenced by the other variable. Because of that was hoped the adolescents could be wiser in consuming the thing and more careful in choosing the friend or the group so that and was unaffected and fell headlong in the consumptive lifestyle.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology (73201)
Depositing User: Anwar Jasin
Date Deposited: 10 Jul 2012 03:39
Last Modified: 10 Jul 2012 03:39

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at] - Website : - Online Catalog : - Repository :

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo