HUBUNGAN KECEMASAN PRA ANDROPAUSE PADA SUAMI DENGAN KEHARMONISAN KELUARGA

Wafa, Khilil (2006) HUBUNGAN KECEMASAN PRA ANDROPAUSE PADA SUAMI DENGAN KEHARMONISAN KELUARGA. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_KECEMASAN_PRA_ANDROPAUSE_PADA_SUAMIDENGAN_KEHARMONISAN_KELUARGA.pdf

Download (71kB) | Preview

Abstract

Middle age is a time of transition, which at this age hormonal changes, physical, psychological, interpersonal, sexual and spiritual. Andropause is the male menopause, due to a gradual decline in hormone but men can continue to reproduce into old age. The change in men is more psychological than physical, and usually they do not realize it. The changes are worrying for him is the loss of sexual ability and not denied that sexual factors play a major role in a wedding that was very influential in the relationship between husband and wife to form a harmonious family. This study aims to determine the relationship of anxiety pre andropause with family harmony. The study was conducted on April 7-14, 2006. research subject is man / husband between the ages of 45-55 years who live in District Wajak, Malang number of 40 respondents. The sample retrieval method using purposive sampling technique. Instrument used Guttman scale that is pre andropause anxiety scale, whereas the Likert scale to a scale family harmony. Test the validity of using the product moment. Results 0.050) means that there is aof data analysis (r = - 0.342; sig significant negative relationship between anxiety pre andropause with marital happiness, while for other aspects no significant relationship between anxiety pre andropause with aspects of a good relationship between the child and the person old, a good adjustment of the children, the ability to obtain satisfaction from the differences of opinion, of togetherness, a good adjustment of financial problems, and good adjustment of the family of the couple .. Based on the above results it can be concluded there is a negative relationship between pre andropause anxiety on her husband with marital happiness, which is one aspect of forming a family harmony. By having an effective contribution (r2) of 11.7%. While the remaining 88.3% influenced by other factors not examined in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 07 Jul 2012 06:16
Last Modified: 07 Jul 2012 06:16
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/11464

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item