HUBUNGAN ANTARA SELF EFFICACY DENGAN EFEKTIVITAS KOMUNIKASI PADA RECEPTIONIST HOTEL DI MALANG

Widiyanto, Eko (2006) HUBUNGAN ANTARA SELF EFFICACY DENGAN EFEKTIVITAS KOMUNIKASI PADA RECEPTIONIST HOTEL DI MALANG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_SELF_EFFICACY_DENGAN_EFEKTIVITAS_KOMUNIKASI_PADA_RECEPTIONIST_HOTEL_DI_MALANG.pdf

Download (58kB) | Preview

Abstract

Receptionist is a gateway entrance to the hotel guest. Therefore, the effectiveness of communication is a necessary condition that must be owned by the receptionist in carrying out his duties. The effectiveness of the communication is successful communication in which the receiver interprets the message received as intended by the sender. Even so, of course, the effectiveness of communication and receptionist not appear but is influenced by several factors, one of which is the personality factor. Self-efficacy as one of the personality factor is defined as an individual's belief that he has the skills needed to accomplish a particular task. The existence of self efficacy will be able to direct the receptionist to the effectiveness of communication. The design is non-experimental research using quantitative and descriptive approach aims to find out whether there is a relationship between self-efficacy with the effectiveness of communication in the hotel receptionist in Malang. The research subject is obtained by incidental sampling method consisted of 41 from 12 hotel receptionist in Malang. Data collection method is to use a Likert scale consisting of self-efficacy scale and the scale of the effectiveness of communication. While the data analysis methods used are product moment correlation. Results of analysis showed that the price r = 0.663 with a chance of error (p) = 0.000, we conclude that there is a very significant positive relationship between self-efficacy with the effectiveness of communication. This means that higher self-efficacy the more effective the communication. Conversely, the lower self efficacy, the more or less effective communication. The effective contribution of self efficacy on the effectiveness of communication is at 43.9%, while the remaining 56.1% came from other variables not studied.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 05 Jul 2012 08:51
Last Modified: 05 Jul 2012 08:51
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/11200

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item