HUBUNGAN ANTARA PEMENUHAN KEBUTUHAN RASA AMAN DALAM BEKERJA DENGAN SIKAP PADA KESELAMATAN KERJA

Fitria, Yuli (2006) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PEMENUHAN KEBUTUHAN RASA AMAN DALAM BEKERJA DENGAN SIKAP PADA KESELAMATAN KERJA. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_PEMENUHAN_KEBUTUHANRASA_AMAN_DALAM_BEKERJA_DENGANSIKAP_PADA_KESELAMATAN_KERJA.pdf

Download (81kB) | Preview

Abstract

The need for security is one requirement that must be met in everyday life. Similarly, when individuals work. If this requirement can be met well then the employees will feel comfortable and calm in the works. So expect employees to be motivated to participate to support safety. This is a correlational study aimed to investigate the correlation between security needs in working with the attitude on safety. The hypothesis the researchers are no relation between security needs in working with the attitude on safety. In this study, employee population used is the production of PT. Teens Enchantment of Malang. Samples taken using purposive sampling method that is part pengobrasan employees and as many as 81 people sewing. The instrument used is the scale of sense of security needs in the work and attitudes to work safety scale. Analysis of the data used is the product moment correlation analysis. From the data analysis known that between security needs in working with the stance on safety has a positive relationship (r = 0.381) are highly significant (p = 0.000). This means more safety and security needs in the work met with both the attitude of the employees on safety more positive. Meeting the security needs in the work contributed 14.5% of attitude on safety. Thus the remaining 85.5% is influenced by other factors such as experience had not been examined in an accident at work, dangerous performance (Unsafe performance) of workers and others.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 05 Jul 2012 04:18
Last Modified: 05 Jul 2012 04:18
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/11130

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item