HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERILAKU ASERTIF DENGAN INTERAKSI SOSIAL PADA REMAJA

Fibrianti, Nawang (2006) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERILAKU ASERTIF DENGAN INTERAKSI SOSIAL PADA REMAJA. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_PERILAKU_ASERTIF_DENGAN_INTERAKSI_SOSIAL_PADA_REMAJA.pdf

Download (106kB) | Preview

Abstract

In everyday life, relationships with others to provide happiness or misery, this depends on the success of youth in organizing and maintaining intimate relationships with others. In establishing a relationship with someone else, it takes an assertive behavior in adolescents so that the existing reciprocal social interaction and not feel disadvantaged. Assertive behavior is the behavior of individuals in interpersonal relationships concerning the proper disclosure of emotional expression, open, feelings and thoughts, desires and behavior firmly and honestly without feeling anxious and worried about the disclosure of himself to others. Medium of social interaction is a dynamic social relationship between two people or more individuals, where such relationships affect each other, alter or improve the behavior of other individuals or vice versa. The purpose of this study is to investigate the relationship between assertive behavior in adolescents with social interaction. The population in this study were all high school students School I Lawang which amounted to 1151 students. Samples taken 10% of the total population of 115 students. The sampling technique used is random sampling technique. Methods of data collection in this study using a scale, namely assertive behavior scale and the scale of social interaction. Test the validity of the scale using the product moment correlation is correlated back with part whole correlation. Assertive behavior scale consists of 3 indicators of the three indicators has a validity index of 0.3257 to 0.7632. In the social interaction consists 3 indicators of the three indicators have a validity index of 0.3301 to 0.7512. Results do denngan reliability using the formula of the Cronbach Alpha, which is obtained reliable results assertive behavior scale with an alpha value of 0.7706 to 0.8628, and the social interaction scale has an alpha value of 0.7947 to 0.8612. Scale can be inferred reliably. Methods of data analysis using product moment analysis, the analysis found that r = 0399; r2 = 0159; sig / p = 0.000. The final conclusion is that there is a relationship between assertive behavior in adolescents with social interaction, where the higher the assertive behavior, the higher their social interactions and vice versa the lower the asertifnya behavior, the more their social interactions. Effective contribution assertive behavior relationship with social interaction at 15.9% while the remaining 84.1% influenced by other factors not examined in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 05 Jul 2012 03:57
Last Modified: 05 Jul 2012 03:57
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/11109

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item