PENGARUH TERPAAN IKLAN GERINDRA DI TELEVISI TERHADAP PENCITRAAN PRABOWO SUBIYANTO SEBAGAI CALON PRESIDEN PADA PEMILU 2009 DIKALANGAN MAHASISWA (Studi pada Mahasiswa Ilmu Pemerintahan Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang)

Suhesti, Ika (2009) PENGARUH TERPAAN IKLAN GERINDRA DI TELEVISI TERHADAP PENCITRAAN PRABOWO SUBIYANTO SEBAGAI CALON PRESIDEN PADA PEMILU 2009 DIKALANGAN MAHASISWA (Studi pada Mahasiswa Ilmu Pemerintahan Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang). Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENGARUH_TERPAAN_IKLAN_GERINDRA_DI_TELEVISITERHADAP_PENCITRAAN_PRABOWO_SUBIYANTO_SEBAGAICALON_PRESIDEN_PADA_PEMILU_2009_DIKALANGANMAHASISWA.pdf

Download (57kB) | Preview

Abstract

The histories of political party advertisement one of them aims to draw sympathy of public as its candidate of him in general election. For the shake of to get public sympathy as much as possible political party or someone volunteer [release] billion rupiah. Within reason a certain product or brand, hence political candidate also owning him. Party of Gerindra, also represent one of the party exploiting strength of advertisement media to get sympathy of society. Party which is having device to lead this eagle wish more is defining of buttonhole of Prabowo Subiyanto to society. Its reason is existence of the advertisement expected can give image at Prabowo Subiyanto as president candidate 2009. Hence this research internal issue formula there any influence of advertisement exposure of Gerindra in television to image of Prabowo Subiyanto as president candidate at General election 2009. And if there is, how big influence of advertisement exposure of Gerindra to image of Prabowo as president candidate at General election of 2009 this. Advertisement represent communications of non-personal between submitted] consumer candidate and producer pass] media paid by sponsor with aim to persuade people buy product which on the market (Bovee and of Arens, 1986:5; Jefkins; 1982:11). While image represent effect from publicity, where image from something do not forever express fact truthfully, because image is solely formed pursuant to available information. Thereby real correct information, accurate, unbiased, that is adequate and complete really the necessary for correct image appearance. This research represent research of correlation, that is research using statistical technique to test relation between two variable, that is 1 variable of X (free variable) and 1 variable of Y (variable tied). Population which is used in this research is student of FISIP Majors Public Administration Science University of Muhammadiyah Unlucky with population criterion in this research is student which have been hit by advertisement media exposure of Gerindra [in] television, minimum within a week have see advertisement once every day. Pursuant to determined criterion, to be got by the amount of population equal to 74 students. Pursuant to amount of population which have been specified according to Suharsimi Arikunto (2006:134) if its him less than 100, better taken by all so that its research represent research of population. Become sample in this research counted 74 student. In this research use technique analyze simple linear regression in analyze of data to know to know the existence of relation between variable of independent to variable dependent. Pursuant to analysis which have been done, researcher can conclude as follows 1. There is influence between advertisement exposures of Gerindra with image of Prabowo Subiyanto as President Candidate 2009 2. Level of contribution influence of advertisement exposure of Gerindra (X) to image of Prabowo Subiyanto (Y) as President Candidate 2009 is equal to 21 % having very relation of significant. And the rest equal to 79 % influenced by other factors which do not be discussed in this research. Or equally got image from result of exposure [is] equal to 21%, and if to describe in set of can know that image will mount equal to 0,372 every happened improvement one set of advertisement exposure of Gerindra which appear on television. Mean positive image of student will emerge when the student hit by news exposure though in is small scale.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: J Political Science > JA Political science (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Sience
Depositing User: Anggit Aldila
Date Deposited: 04 Jul 2012 03:36
Last Modified: 04 Jul 2012 03:36
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/10875

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item