Rosnandasari, Revanti (2010) PENGARUH TERPAAN RUBRIK KLINIK FOTOGRAFI KOMPAS di SURAT KABAR HARIAN KOMPAS TERHADAP MOTIVASI MEMOTRET MAHASISWA(Survei Pada Anggota JUFOC Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang). Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.
Download (11kB) | Preview
KOMPAS is one of the biggest newspaper in Indonesia, which has provided information on various aspects of life. For example around the world of politics, law, social and cultural. KOMPAS also keen to see developments will need further development of a variety of information that one of them is information about the world of photography. Either as penghobi or even as a profession, photography is now developing very rapidly. Beginning in the first week of February 2009, KOMPAS provides a special section of photography. The contents of these sections are articles about photography, so as to provide a new discourse for anyone who read it. KOMPAS is one of the daily newspaper column presents photography Photography Clinic named KOMPAS or commonly abbreviated by KFK. Researchers interested in studying the effects of exposure to the KFK rubric photographing student motivation. Students as objects of analysis chosen is a member of JUFOC (Journalistic Photography Club). Theoretical framework of this research is the uses and gratification theory. Uses and gratification theory suggests that what is expected audience of what will be the media in fulfilling the needs of audiences. To answer the question how much influence exposure KOMPAS Photography Clinic rubric of motivation photographing students, researchers using the survey method. Population in this study as many as 162. For the determination of the sample using the Slovin formula, so that as many as 62 people. Unit of analysis in survey research is the individual and the basic data obtained in the survey method is through a questionnaire. From the results of research conducted shows that exposure rubric Photography Clinic KOMPAS positive impact on student motivation photographed. In other words, if the exposure section Photography Clinic KOMPAS occur well and can be continually improved, it will be followed by photographing student motivation. In addition, exposure rubric Photography Clinic KOMPAS can significantly affect the motivation of students photographed. In other words, if the exposure section Photography Clinic KOMPAS increases, it will be able to increase student motivation photographed. Percentage exposure to the influence of Photography Clinic KOMPAS rubric of photographing student motivation can be explained that the 27% variable photographing student motivation will be explained by the exposure to variable elimination rubric KOMPAS Photography Clinic. While the remaining 73% variable photographing student motivation will be explained by the variables that are not addressed in this study. Based on the results of research it is advisable to photographers in general and in particular members JUFOC always follow the rubric of material from KOMPAS Photography Clinic each week. Because section Photography Clinic KOMPAS can motivate the photograph. In addition, these sections can also increase the scientific discourse in the field of photography.
|Item Type:||Thesis (Other)|
|Subjects:||N Fine Arts > N Visual arts (General) For photography, see TR|
|Divisions:||Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Sience|
|Depositing User:||Rayi Tegar Pamungkas|
|Date Deposited:||29 Mar 2012 02:01|
|Last Modified:||29 Mar 2012 02:01|
Actions (login required)