UMM Institutional Repository


Dirjo, Achmad Danu (2006) HUBUNGAN ANTARA CITRA DENGAN INTENSI MASUK PERGURUAN TINGGI. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.


Download (85kB) | Preview


Education world today is increasingly competitive in carrying out educational programs. Increasing number of new educational institutions to make the choice to pursue higher education more diverse. The success of a product is determined by the existing image in consumers' minds, the image is formed based on information we receive. If the image of the product is embedded in the minds of consumers, then whether the image is formed that can lead to intentions to purchase the product. The existence of the image will cause the intention to enter college. The design is non-experimental research using quantitative and descriptive approaches aim to find out pakah no relationship between the image with the intention of going to college. Research subjects consisted of 60 third-grade high school students 8 Malang. Data collection method is to use a scale consisting of scales and scale brand image intensi college entrance. While the data analysis methods used are product moment correlation. Results from analysis of data showed that the price r = 0.792 with a chance of error (p) = 0.000, we conclude that there is a very significant positive relationship between brand image with the intention of going to college. This implies that the more high-image of the more high-intensi college entrance. Conversely, the lower image the lower the intention to go to college. The effective contribution to the intention of incoming image universities amounted to 62.7%, while the remaining 37.3% came from other variables not studied.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology (73201)
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 02 Jul 2012 04:04
Last Modified: 02 Jul 2012 04:04

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at] - Website : - Online Catalog : - Repository :

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo