UMM Institutional Repository


SUKOWATI, YENNY (2009) PENGARUH PELAYANAN JASA PENGIRIMAN SURAT TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN(Studi pada pelanggan PT. Pos Indonesia (Persero) Malang). Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.


Download (53kB) | Preview


Keywords: Service service, Customer satisfaction The requirements of globalization and the current national reform has caused turbulence affecting the changes in external and internal environment. External influence is characterized by strong competition semaikn business, while the internal effects seen from the company's operating costs have increased. Management commitment to provide best services to be implemented within the company. Seize sympathy and full customer support to activities and products the company will have an effect on service and satisfaction itself. The purpose of this study was to determine whether there is influence of letter delivery services of PT. Pos Indonesia Malang to customer satisfaction and how much influence it. Public Relations is part of 6p namely product, price, place, promotion, public relations and power as a means of opening access to the marketing teams who want to enter a particular market. The study this time using Maslow's theory that argues that satisfaction is partly based on activity patterns of interests that will need to make an object to be owned and used in accordance with the wishes of customers. The method used in this research is quantitative research with the type of research is research that tested explanative relationship between the variables hypothesized. The approach used is a survey used to measure the existing symptoms without investigating why the symptoms are there and more use of existing data for troubleshooting. Location of research at the PT. Malang Pos Indonesia, the research carried out for 1 month, to obtain data from customers with a spread poll conducted since December 14 to 19 November 2005, and next week is used to obtain data on the PT. Pos Indonesia Malang. In determining the accidental sampling of respondents used the researchers collected data directly from any customer meets. Data collection techniques used conducted by distributing questionnaires to customers, the observation of direct observation terhdap mail delivery services division of PT. Pos Indonesia Malang and documentation that is by collecting data and studying the archives relating to customer satisfaction. Data analysis technique used is simple linear regression analysis. Data analysis used regression to predict or estimate the value of a variable if the value of other variables (independent variables) have been determined. Simple linear regression equation is: y = a + bx then to know correlation between the independent variable on the dependent variable used the F test and if any influence, to seek the level of influence was used that the coefficient of determination. From the data analysis, to determine the correlation between the independent variable on the dependent variable is done by testing F test From simple linear regression analysis Fcount> Ftable ie 81,601> 3.98, so it can be concluded that there is influence of letter delivery services to customer satisfaction means that Ho is rejected or accepted H1. The contribution of independent variable to be bound variebal of 0422. In this study we can conclude that there is a significant influence services simultaneously towards customer satisfaction by 52.8% and the remaining 47.2% customer satisfaction is influenced by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Science (70201)
Depositing User: Anggit Aldila
Date Deposited: 30 Jun 2012 05:08
Last Modified: 30 Jun 2012 05:08

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at] - Website : - Online Catalog : - Repository :

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo