HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI TENTANG DISKON DENGAN SIKAP TERHADAP PRODUK

Zainiyah, Zainiyah (2006) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI TENTANG DISKON DENGAN SIKAP TERHADAP PRODUK. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_PERSEPSI_TENTANG_DISKONDENGAN_SIKAP_TERHADAP_PRODUK.pdf

Download (90kB) | Preview

Abstract

Discount war in perbelajaan centers such as washing-gedean big discount warehouses and others, conducted in outlets like Ramayan Robinson, Trends, Sun, Rimo and Sogo usually performed at about the same time. However, not everyone interested in consumer symptoms discount means to be more selective in shopping and consumer appeal of the discount decreases. Although consumer confidence declined to the discount but the company's turnover from retail sales still rose. Seeing the controversy on the top, where consumer confidence to the discount rate is a turnover of sales still increasing. So in this research will be examined Relationship Between Perceptions About Discount with Attitude toward the Product. Populsi in this study are all consumers in the Ramayana Robinson, located on Jl. Merdeka Timur No. 1 Malang and Matahari Department Store, located in Pasar Besar Malang Level 3-year-old in the period 20-55 April 2006. The sampling technique used in this study was accidential sampling. Instruments in this study used two scales of scale and the perception of scale discounts on product attitude. The scale is adjusted to the Likert scale. The analysis technique used in this study using the product moment correlation. The results showed r = 0.593 with p = 0.000. This means that there is a positive relationship between perceptions of attitudes toward product discounts with meaning is more positive perception of the discount, the more positive attitudes toward the product also on the contrary, the more negative perceptions about the same discount, the more negative attitudes toward the product. This means that the hypothesis of the study proved or accepted. The contribution of perceptions about discounts with attitudes toward product registration (r) = 35.2 (35.2%) while the remaining 64.8% was influenced by personal experience, the influence of others, the influence of cultures, mass media, educational institutions and religious Emotional factors and family factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 30 Jun 2012 04:26
Last Modified: 30 Jun 2012 04:26
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/10441

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item