UMM Institutional Repository


Zulkarnain, Zulkarnain (2006) HUBUNGAN SELF EFFICACY DENGAN PRESTASI KERJA PADA DISTRIBUTOR TIANSHI DI CABANG GRESIK. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.


Download (124kB) | Preview


Tianshi distributor in the profession stay in touch with potential distributors or the down line (distributor) and also continues to face many pressures that can make our distributors despair or not robust in the face of the work situation (rejection and skepticism prospective Distributors). so that will have an impact on job performance distributor itself. Where performance is the success achieved by employees through a series of activities in a work process and work in accordance with the standard (quantity) is determined. In connection with Distributor profession who work offers Products and invites "Join" in MLM Tianshi, a requirement of personality factors in the work. One aspect of personality that must be owned by the Distributor is Self Efficacy. Self Efficacy is itself a person's belief in his ability to organize and carry out a series of actions necessary to accomplish a particular task. This study aims to determine the relationship between Self Efficacy with Job Performance in MLM Tianshi distributor dicabang Gresik. Quantitative methods research approach, research design used in this research is non-experimental research design, with independent variables: Self Efficacy and variables bound: Job Performance. The population in this study are all sub-distributors MLM Tianshi stokist dicabang 604. And for the sample used was 80 distributors person. Sampling technique used was quota sampling. Data collection methods using two kinds of scales and documentation methods, methods of self-efficacy scale for variables and documentation for work achievement variables. From this study were analyzed by using Spearman rho analysis of spatial levels, the value r = 0.442 and P = 0.000), this means that the higher self efficacy Tianshi distributor the higher the performance. The large effective contribution to the achievement of self efficacy of 19.5%, while the remaining 80.5% influenced by other factors that are not investigated, namely; factor abilities, motivations and situations or environmental factors working and employment objectives of these distributors.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 30 Jun 2012 04:11
Last Modified: 30 Jun 2012 04:11

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at] - Website : - Online Catalog : - Repository :

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo