HUBUNGAN ANTARA IKLIM ORGANISASI DENGAN SELF ESTEEM PADA GURU SLTP NEGERI 1 PROBOLINGGO

RAHAYU, ALIFI SISWIYANA (2007) HUBUNGAN ANTARA IKLIM ORGANISASI DENGAN SELF ESTEEM PADA GURU SLTP NEGERI 1 PROBOLINGGO. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_IKLIM_ORGANISASIDENGAN_SELF_ESTEEM_PADA_GURUSLTP_NEGERI_1_PROBOLINGGO.pdf

Download (86kB) | Preview

Abstract

Self-Esteem as attitude determinant serves as the positive development and sense of being esteemed in human relationship, learning, and responsibility. In his dedication, a teacher needs to have high self esteem. It is the product of the situation which continously develops and changes through the social interaction. Moreover, in his presence an individual wants to be regarded not only as the subject but also the one who is counted on. Each individual has his own self-esteem resulted from his interaction with environment, a number of rewards and the others’ treatment. The conducive organization atmosphere will lead the employees to high self-esteem. Then the self-esteem will be firmly formed when they find the working atmosphere which accommodate their needs and conducive for their career and welfare development. The study is aimed at finding out the correlation between the organization atmosphere and the self-esteem among the teachers at SLTP Negeri I Probolinggo. The organization atmosphere is the perception of the employees toward the social environment of the organization as they are at work. In this case, the Self-esteem which is the individual’s evaluation degree that he is a valuable and proper individual is resulted from individual’s interaction with the other individual in the same situation, reward, acceptance, and the treatment done by the others. The subject of the study is 36 teachers of SLTP Negeri I probolinggo. All subjects are treated as a study samples using Total Sampling. The measuring equipment used is organization atmosphere scale and self esteem scale, while the data analysis applied are the correlation of the product moment by Pearson. 16 teachers out of 36 respondents or 44.44% who has the conducive organization atmosphere perception, while 20 respondents or 55.56% has the less conducive organization atmosphere perception. In the matter of self-esteem, 16 teachers out of 36 respondents or 44.44% has high self-esteem, while 20 teachers or 55.56% has low self-esteem. Data analysis shows that there is significantly positive correlation between the organization atmosphere and self-esteem (r = 0.725% and p = 0.01%). The organization atmosphere give support as much as 52.5% to self-esteem, while the rest or 47.5% is caused by the other factor that is not studied. In conclusion, the result of the study shows that the organization atmosphere significantly correlates to self-esteem

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 28 Jun 2012 07:42
Last Modified: 28 Jun 2012 07:42
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/10127

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item