HUBUNGAN ANTARA RELIGIUSITAS DENGAN LOYALITAS NASABAH PADA BANK SYARIAH

PRASETYO, SHINTA NATARINI DWI (2007) HUBUNGAN ANTARA RELIGIUSITAS DENGAN LOYALITAS NASABAH PADA BANK SYARIAH. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_RELIGIUSITAS_DENGANLOYALITAS_NASABAH_PADA_BANK_SYARIAH.pdf

Download (85kB) | Preview

Abstract

Islamic banks as Islamic banks which do not implement a system of bank interest rates provide little optimism for a customer who wants to apply the teachings of religion in daily life as well as in the selection of the bank as a place where they make transactions. This is reinforced by the existence of the MUI fatwa stating that bank interest rates have reached usury and haraam. While on the other hand many conventional banks offering high interest rates if they want to do transactions in the conventional banks. This often makes customers become confused in choosing a bank, so that their loyalty to the Islamic banks are often questionable. Therefore, researchers wanted to know the relationship between religiosity and loyalty of customers at Islamic banks. This research is a correlational study using a quantitative approach, which aims to test the hypothesized relationships among variables. Research conducted at the Bank Muamalat Kediri Branch, with a sample of 100 people. The sampling technique using a purposive sampling. Used in data collection methods and scales of religiosity scale customer loyalty. The result of data processing with product moment correlation analysis menunjukkankoefisien correlation (r) = 0.604 and opportunities errata (p) = 0,000. With the price of p <0.01, it can be concluded that there is a positive and highly significant correlation between religiosity and loyalty of customers at Islamic banks. This means the higher the religiosity, the higher customer loyalty in Islamic banks and conversely the lower the religiosity the lower the loyalty of customers at Islamic banks. The effective contribution of religiosity variables on customer loyalty is at 36.5%, while the remaining 63.5% sebasar derived from other variables not studied.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 28 Jun 2012 07:32
Last Modified: 28 Jun 2012 07:32
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/10117

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item