HUBUNGAN KONSEP DIRI DENGAN SEMANGAT KERJA KARYAWAN DI PT. GARAM (PERSERO) SUMENEP

RAMADHANIA, ANGGIA RIZZKY (2007) HUBUNGAN KONSEP DIRI DENGAN SEMANGAT KERJA KARYAWAN DI PT. GARAM (PERSERO) SUMENEP. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_KONSEP_DIRI_DENGAN_SEMANGAT_KERJAKARYAWAN_DI_PT.pdf

Download (85kB) | Preview

Abstract

As a human being is a creature which is too limited, every employee must have the strength in addition to weakness. Employees who tried to identify himself will come to a point where he can understand himself. Employees will be able to understand the way he thinks and why he did certain things. If an employee has to understand himself, then he will be able to form a self-concept as they wish. And if he wants to have a positive self-concept, then he should do positive deeds that will help them build positive self-concept in self-employee. Where would it affect employee morale. The hypothesis of this research is no relationship between self-concept and employee morale, which means that if the concept itself is positive, the spirit of his height, or vice versa if negative self concept, the spirit of its low. This research was conducted to find out how the relationship between self-concept and employee morale at PT. Salt (Persero) Sumenep. The dependent variable in this study is the spirit of cooperation, while the independent variables is the concept of self. The population in this study are employees of PT. Salt (Persero), with samples based on random sampling technique were 200 employees. While data collection techniques used were a scale, namely the concept of scale and the scale of morale dri Based on research results indicate that there is a very significant positive relationship between self-concept and morale (r = 0.816 and p = 0.000), meaning that the higher the level of employee self-concept, the higher the level of employee morale. Vice versa, the lower the level of employee self-concept, the lower the level of employee morale. The concept of self-giving donations amounting to 66.6% effective against morale, while the remaining 33.4% is caused by other factors not examined.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 28 Jun 2012 03:47
Last Modified: 28 Jun 2012 03:47
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/10014

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item